Spanish TYPO3 Training site

Application by
Carlos Llanos

What is your idea about?
There aren’t any training materials in Spanish available for editors or web agencies. Most of the agencies fear the learning curve of TYPO3 for any of the roles, even the editor one! By making courses and creating plenty of training contents for the Spanish audience, we will make it more appealing and give as the chance to highlight the power of our product.
Our proposal is to build a Moodle site including courses fully in Spanish (video tutorials, text, coding exercises…) for the three main TYPO3 roles in terms of TYPO3 business development impact: Editor, Integrator and Consultant. "

What is the potential impact of your idea?
"Give the Spanish spoken community the resources to develop agencies using TYPO3.
Eliminate the ““TYPO3 is very difficult and complex to work with”” cliche, unfairly popular among Spanish agencies.
Build a training tool that let Spanish community members participate by giving support or guiding new users.

Who can / should implement your idea?
I will take care myself

Approximate Funds needed
€25,000 - €50,000

5 Likes

Let’s work on this for any language! This would be a great collaboration with the Agency Startup Package idea from Robert Lindh and myself.

3 Likes

I totally agree @mabolek! I also think this idea might have synergies with the Micro Certifications idea and the Adopt a TYPO3 rookie

2 Likes