TYPO3 v9.3.0 released

Search engines such as Google, Bing, Yahoo! and others are still the starting point for many users on their search for specific information on the Internet. These search engines require websites, which they can visit, scan and index the content. The “indexing process” is basically the association of words and other definable tokens to a domain name. Websites, which support search engines in this process are called search engine friendly or search engine optimized (SEO).

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://typo3.org/article/typo3-v930-released/

Thanks for your great work. I’m really looking for forward to version 9 LTS release, as there are so many useful improvements. Now we need invite our extension developers, to support version 9 as early as possible.

I’m excited for the new LTS. I wanted to try out the release and noticed that the composer package typo3/minimal has not been updated yet.

Will this package be added to the normal release cycle or should I better avoid it as it might be out-of-date and composer update might not always get the latest TYPO3 version?