Rachel Foucard - candidate for Board election 2020

Nomination for: Board

About me: How I met and liked TYPO3. I learned how to develop my first websites directly with TYPO3 in 2005, and even though I have had the opportunity to study and test other products on the market, TYPO3 has always been my favourite. I want to keep it that way, and to achieve this, I am convinced that I should stay active. What I am doing today for TYPO3 I co-created a TYPO3 web agency in France in 2009. Since then I has continued to convert clients and evangelize others. Active member of the French TYPO3 committee since its creation, I became the head of this team in 2016. I organize French events like the TYPO3 Camp Nantes every year, to keep the French TYPO3 community growing. I Co-lead the "Structured Content" initiative since 2019. Who am I I am tenacious but open-minded. I am quite optimistic. I say what I think. Consistency and teamwork are important values for me.

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://voting.typo3.org/elections/2020/rachel-foucard

Great to see a woman as a nominee. And also someone from France. I wish you success for the election.

I am very excited to see Rachel’s nomination here. Because if you know her and know her skills, passion, and know-how, then you know she is the right person for the job!

Thanks, Rachel, for your commitment. You will get my vote for sure!

Thank you very much, Peter! Your encouragement means a lot to me :slight_smile:

Thanks Stefan for your support :slight_smile:

Great to see you as a nominee. I know you when we met at Typo3 Camp in Nantes and it was great to see french people involved in Typo3 because this CMS worthwhile to be more famous in France.

Thank you Florian for your support :slight_smile:

So happy to see you there Rachel !
Rachel is working hard for TYPO3 CMS and for the TYPO3 community, she is resilient and getting a lot of results in the French Community.

She is also a true TYPO3 expert.

Hey Cyril! thank you very much for your support :wink: