No mapping configuration found

Hello Community,

I am new to TYPO3 and have installed version 11.5.33 with the “templatevoila+” extension. However, I am encountering an issue on all pages, as shown in the attached screenshot. I consistently receive the “No mapping configuration found” error. Thank you in advance for your help and advice.

Best Regards,

Hi Rafran,

did you migrated from an older TYPO3 to TYPO3 v11 with TemplaVoilà!+ (TV+) or did you try a complete new website with TV+? In the latter one, I think TV+ isn’t an extension for you as the process to get the mappings isn’t well documented/described. So the question is, what do you try to achieve and why did you choose to install TV+? After this, I can try to help you.

Greetings
Alexander Opitz
Maintainer TV+

1 Like

Hi Alexander,

Thank you for your response. In my case, I am currently working on a new complete website with TemplaVoilà+. We chose TemplaVoilà+ for historical reasons.

Ok, then you can take a look into TYPO3 Extension 'UIkit theme for TV+' (t3voila_uikit) as example extension which uses Fluid as template engine or TYPO3 Extension 'TemplaVoilà! Plus Demo Theme' (em_tvplus_theme_demo) which uses the old XPath as template engine.

At first you need an own theme/template extension, which defines your page. (Maybe TV+ should add a default “single column page” as start)