New (routing speaking urls) - Force No Get Parameters

Hallo Leute,
ich wollte nachfragen wie ich am besten die Get Parameter aus der Url weg bekomme. Früher benutze ich immer Cooluri und hier konnte man einfach den Parameter “config.redirectOldLinksToNew = 1” setzen und das Thema war gegessen. Bei den ‘neuen’ TYPO3 Versionen ist ja das neue routing speaking urls verbaut. Leider habe ich nichts gefunden das mir das Leben erleichtern würde, ich hoffe von euch hat jemand eine guten Rat.

Hi guys,
I wanted to ask how best to get rid of the get parameter from the url. I used to use Cooluri and here you could just set the parameter “config.redirectOldLinksToNew = 1” and the issue was gone. With the ‘new’ TYPO3 versions the new routing speaking urls is built in. Unfortunately I have not found anything that would make my life easier, I hope someone of you has good advice.

LG
pete

Which TYPO3 version do you use? In v10 you have the redirects module where you can add all your redirects from old to new url.

Hi use 9.5.26. The redirect should be automatic. It’s not possible every time a customer add’s a new page also add a new redirect.