Mathias Bolt Lesniak

Nomination for: Board

About me: I live outside of Oslo, Norway, with my Kiwi wife and two kids. I have a passion for TYPO3 (since 2003), web writing, and communication. I am a certified TYPO3 integrator, consultant, and editor. I have experience with NGOs and social initiatives, both locally and internationally, and I love cross country skiing.

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://voting.typo3.org/elections/2020/mathias-bolt-lesniak

Thank you for your willingness to continue your commitment to the project. I hope to keep the voice of the North on the team.

1 Like

Thank you, Stefan.

Being from Norway, I am also from one of the developing nations of the TYPO3 world. I know how hard it can be to sell an unknown CMS and break through the marketing fluff created by closed-source and proprietary content management systems.

TYPO3 needs more than good code and a strong feature set to grow internationally. It all starts with people.

That is one of the reasons why I have focussed my work in the board not only on improving the Association’s communication through contribution, but also supporting empowerment and building community: making people feel a part of something positive and good for the world, but also feeling appreciated—no matter the size of the contribution.

There is still a lot to be done, and I hope I will be allowed to continue this mission for TYPO3.