Mathias Bolt Lesniak
What is your idea about?
To continue TYPO3’s expansion internationally and increase our visibility it will be beneficial to know more about the time-limited opportunities present in regional markets and foreign languages.
The idea is to have agreement with dedicated people (community members and local agency employees) with local-language proficiency who can spend maybe an hour a week to monitor what is going on in the tech/CMS community and report and act on opportunities.
Opportunities could be:
- Events where TYPO3 should be present
- Public discussions where TYPO3 can contribute perspectives
- Information and marketing campaigns that showcase regional needs TYPO3 can meet.
- Contribute constructive input on open source and TYPO3.
The person should be able to collect information and be a first line of response. Further action should be decided by the TYPO3 Association or Company, but that the local person can also help with advise and local assistance.
What is the potential impact of your idea?
- Increased knowledge of regional opportunities for TYPO3 Association and Company marketing and PR.
- Increased visibility in potential growth areas.
- Better and faster response in local areas.
- Reduced cost and increased ROI on any campaign.
Who can / should implement your idea?
I will take care myself
Approximate Funds needed
€10,000 - €25,000"