Felogin problem

Hi,

I am using typo3 version 9 and I am using felogin with iOS on windows. It happens that after logging it with a correct name and password (I do not get a login error) I get redirected to the page I use for 404 errors. I am thus not logged in. The interesting thing is that when I switch the php version (from 7.4 to 7.2 or from 7.2 to 7.4) the login succeeds and then de logging and logging again seems to work for the whole time I stay in the browser.

Has anybody experienced such a thing or somebody knows what happens there?

Hey Anton,

which error do you have? Did you check the logs? Maybe it’s PHP version related…but to help you, I need the error message.

Hello,

I am not at home until Wednesday. In the logs I did not find anything and there are no error messages. I just switch between php versions and I can enter my site. I am going to try on another computer.

ok, I get the following error:
Tue, 04 Apr 2023 07:51:29 +0200 [WARNING] request=“08232c6e0300a” component=“TYPO3.CMS.Felogin.Controller.FrontendLoginController”: Url “/sdgzielv9Update/de/dokumentation/information” for redirect was not accepted!

the access rights of this page is “show at any login” and the redirect does not work while after login I am really not logged in!

I upgraded to typo3 v11 and the problem disappeared!