Create Stockphotos for TYPO3

Application by
Fabian Stein

What is your idea about?
I want to create a professional shootet and GDPR proofed stock of imigary for using all around the TYPO3 world

What is the potential impact of your idea?
To provide an authentic and proffesional look and feel all over the TYPO3 universe

Who can / should implement your idea?
I could take organizational wise and i would suggest the guy of the T3DD Photos and Videos for working on that

Approximate Funds needed
€25,000 - €50,000

6 Likes

Depending on how Events and Sprints will look during 2021. Maybe I would have to go with half a year in 2021 and half a year in 2022. But I think it is very needed and it would make the work in the TYPO3 Deign Team much easier

1 Like

This. Budget. Is. A. Must.

To elaborate: When doing TYPO3 communication there is a real lack of high-quality, approved, and recent TYPO3 images. We are currently using images from unsplash.com for a lot of what is posted on typo3.org, but these images are far from representative for what we do and the people in our community. The legal status of such images is also sometimes uncertain.

Ideally, all images used at typo3.org and in TYPO3 communications should be about and with TYPO3.

2 Likes

Great idea! Happy to support it!

Also think about how to manage and distribute the images? We will have access, also partners for example.

Do we think of a DAM solution to properly manage the assets?

When we properly use and distribute the assets I am 100% with you guys it’s totally worth the investment.