Communicate T3A member names

Application by
Ingo Schmitt

What is your idea about?
I want to name the members in different publications of the TYPO3 Association to give them fame for enabling the T3A to run such a project as TYPO3 CMS.

Current ideas are:

• Name the newly members in the TYPO3 Association Newsletter
  • add automatically a page to each TYPO3 release where all members of the TYPO3 Association are listed at the time of the release
  • add a twitter-bot who will randomly pick one member and tweet a thank you to the member on a regular basis.

I’m quite sure, that there are more ideas on that topic. I want to talk to different people about such ideas and want to get into contact with people about implementing these. The founds are for the implementing part, if they are needed.

What is the potential impact of your idea?
The benefit is primarily for the TYPO3 Association Members. They should get not only a listing on typo3.org but they should also be included in other places. This should give them a positive feeling about TYPO3 and the Association and this could bring us new members.

Who can / should implement your idea?
I would take care myself in coordinating and will search for people to work on the different tasks.

Approximate Funds needed
€5,000 - €10,000

1 Like

A really good idea!

And if this budget isn’t voted in, I think we can make easy improvements even without a budget too. For example “Name the newly members in the TYPO3 Association Newsletter” is something I’ll see if we can implement in one of the next newsletter issues.