Björn Jacob - candidate for the 2022 board election

Hi. My name is Björn Jacob. I live together with my wife in Jena, Germany. In 1999 I created my first website. 1,500 pages for 1,500 Deutsche Mark. In 2003 I became part of the TYPO3 community and implemented my first TYPO3 project with version 3.5. In 2014 I was at a sprint for the first time. We worked on typo3.org for four days. Since this sprint at the latest, I have fully arrived in the community. Since 2016, I've been actively involved in core development and am the lead of the Form Framework Initiative. For many years I've been hopping around TYPO3Camps and have the honor to co-organize the TYPO3Camp Mitteldeutschland. TYPO3 has made me what I am. I adhere the open source idea and I am thankful for all the wonderful and encouraging conversations with the community. Thanks to TYPO3 I was able to build up TRITUM as a successful agency of almost 30 people.

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://voting.typo3.org/elections/2022/bjoern-jacob

Hello friends. I am here for you and ready for your questions :slight_smile:. Ask me anything you like :+1:.